Government Proposal Writing Consulting Services
CRITICAL THINKING, CLEAR DIRECTION, DECISIVE RESULTS
Over 30 Years of Experience in Government Contract Procurement Bidding. Call 1-8666-601-5518.
Getting a clear understanding of each government proposal’s requirements and being able to capture the source selecting team’s attention is the starting point for responding to federal bids. Writing a responsive but technically superior bid is the key element of getting higher scores and ultimately getting the award.
- Developing strong technical approaches, management proposals, and addressing each aspect of the Request for Proposal requirements are essential.
- Failure to any of these main points will almost guarantee a losing proposal.
We help by:
- Developing technical content that demonstrates your understanding of the government’s requirements;
- Writing a proposal that focuses on your technical approach and management approach. This is where contractors miss critical evaluation points;
- Showing how to gain strengths that can lead to higher best value and trade-off results. This is important even if your price is higher.
With over 30 years of actual government contracting experience, and serving on various source selection boards for the federal government, our proposal writing consultants and lawyers at Watson & Associates, LLC provide high-level strategies and direction to help small businesses and larger DOD contractors to increase their chances of writing a winning proposal. Our goal is to increase clients’ technical proposal strengths and overcome any perceived weaknesses that they have. Find out more about our technical proposal writing services.